The soothing blend support the Pitta Dosha.
- Suppresses appetite
- Promotes better sleep
- Aids in healthy skin
- Improves healthy gut and digestion
- Cleanse the colon and liver
- Boosts absorption of nutrients
In certain parts of the world people use herbal tea blends as “wholefood” providing them the nutrients to support a healthy lifestyle. This blend is a “2 for 1”; it cleanses and aid the body in weight loss while enhancing sleep habits.
INGREDIENTS: All dried leaves:
- dried orange peel, licorice root, senna pod, tumeric spice tea (tumeric, cinnamon, ginger).
- Chickweed: helps to burn fat and lose weight.
- Dandelion Leaf: Alkalize the body, cleanse the liver, kidney, and blood.
- Fennel seed: bloating, heartburn, loss of appetite, intestinal gas
- Motherwort: high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, motherwort contains leonurine, a compound found to promote the relaxation of blood vessel walls in the preliminary.
- Plaintain: Plantain’ is a French word meaning ‘sole of the foot’ referring to the plant’s flat leaves. Plantains were once highly respected medicinal herbs. Leaves were used to treat bites, stings, cuts, sore feet, and ailments of the eyes, tongue, and mouth.